Urtopia Carbon E-Bike
- Smartbar tech incorporating AI voice control, fingerprint unlock, eSIM card, dot-matrix display, built in Bluetooth, WiFi, and 4G modules
- Customized rear-drive motor
- Customized hydraulic disc brakes
- Anti-theft tracking system
- Low-maintenance carbon belt
- Millimeter wave radar
Top 10 Questions about Urtopia
Urtopia bikes are manufactured in China.
Urtopia are best selling Ebike on crowdfunding 2021-2022 and reported by media-cyclingnews, engadget,tnw, Forbes, ntv, efahrer.com
Customized rear hub, 36 V 250 W (rated), 35 N⋅m
The frame, fork, seatpost and handlebar are all made of carbon fiber, making the Urtopia a super lightweight 30-pound (14 kg) e-bike. An average girl can carry it upstairs without much effort!
The estimated travelling distance in Eco mode after a full charge is approximately 80 miles (130 km).
- Most developed countries have strict speed limits on e-bikes for public roads. The speed reachable by motors more powerful than 250W is more than the 20 mph (32km/h) limit for most countries. As Urtopia is designed for an urban setting, more power doesn’t mean more use.
- For a motor, size and weight increase along with power at a higher rate, and the accompanying battery needs to have more capacity and hence more weight. Thus, a more powerful motor significantly increases the overall weight of an e-bike. You can hardly pedal back home when a 750W 30kg e-bike runs out of battery.
- More powerful motors and batteries cost so much more. Period.
Yes. Urtopia e-bike uses standard bike pedals which are replaceable.
Urtopia is equipped with a front and rear hydraulic disc brake system, which are more reliable than rim brakes, or v-brakes, providing a safer riding experience.